Who’s in charge of the ‘Wonders of the World’ list anyway? We have a real bee in our bonnet that having seven official “Wonders of the World” is a crime against some stunning places deserving of a spot.
Frankly, we’re not having it. Between us, we’ve seen hundreds of genuinely astonishing, awe-inspiring places worthy of being given the title of “Wonder”. We guarantee you won’t have even heard of at least 40% of these either. Prepare the Bucket List for some surgery…
1. Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Sri Lanka
2. Multomah Waterfall, Oregon
3. Guatape Rock, Colombia
4. Maelifell Volcano, Iceland
5. Baobab Trees, Madagascar
6. Heaven’s Gate, Tianmen Mountain, China
7. Lake Sørvágsvatn, Faroe Islands
8. Rainbow Mountain, Peru
9. Waitomo Caves, New Zealand
10. Nyiragongo, Democratic Republic of Congo
Pretty amazing eh? Class dismissed!