The USIT Card is your must have student ID and discount card! Get yours today and start saving!
Why get the USIT International Student Card?
- The card pays for itself
- Over 100 retailers to choose from
- Over 100,000 worldwide discounts
- More offers every week
Start saving today, get your USIT Student Card online!
How to get the Card?
- Simply fill out the online application form today!
- Completed Application Form
- Passport-type Photo Name and date of birth printed on back
- Photo ID
- Required Fee €13
- Only original documentation will be accepted.
- No cash accepted! Cheques, postal orders & money orders only. Cheques should be made payable to USIT.
- Send applications to: USIT Card, USIT, 19/21 Aston Quay, Dublin 2
- Please include a €1.50 SAE
University / IT
- Private College
- Further / Higher Education College
- Full-time study towards a Degree, Diploma or Higher Studies Cert
Language School / PLC
- Job Skills / FÁS course
- Full-time training, min. 15 hours per week for a minimum of 12 weeks per year, towards a recognised qualification (NCVA, City Guides etc.)
- Chartered Accountants/Solicitors
- Combination of class time & compulsory 'on the job' training
Procedures and Tips
Please note some of the following guidelines that will help you in securing your new USIT card in minimal time!
- CAO forms are not acceptable proof of student status for the coming year
- College ID's must state full-time status and valid year
- If you are using a letter as proof of full-time status - you must present official ID
- Postgraduates must provide a supplementary letter to prove full-time status if not stated on their college ID
- Language College - Letters must state start and finish date, number of hours & qualification received. All letters must be original, on headed paper with original stamp
USIT does not take responsibility for any items lost in the post.