1 year Work in Ireland Support Programme Open to ages 18-30 from Argentina, Australia & New Zealand!
En EspañolThe aim of the Work in Ireland Programme is to provide you with a wide range of information, which will help you cope with the transition to moving or settling and mainly finding a job anywhere in Ireland. This international experience not only looks fantastic on your CV, makes you look more attractive to potential employers and the envy of your friends but it will also give you the experience of a lifetime!
Please note we are offering an arrival service, all participants are responsible for applying for their visa themselves.
Program fee only €105!
- Arrival Orientation in Dublin with welcome packs for every participant including relevant tax application forms, jobs & housing advice as well as information for working and travelling in Ireland. Orientations operate 3 days per week in peak season Jan-June and twice a week from July-Dec.
- 1st Night's Accommodation in Dublin
- Work in Ireland Resource Centre in Dublin created and staffed especially to provide you with support while you are in Ireland:
- PCs with Free Internet access
- Free Printing and scanning services
- Assistance with jobs and housing and travel
- Access to a dedicated Ireland Facebook group
- Free Irish SIM number with €10 credit
- Map of Dublin City
- Hostel guide to Ireland
- Job & Housing board
- CV and cover letter counselling and assistance
- Mail-drop service
- USIT Social events for all Work in Ireland participants
- On-going support, assistance and guidance by USIT staff
- Monthly newsletter