ETA Holiday Visa for AustraliaHoliday Visa will let you spend up to three months in Australia
If you are planning a holiday visit or a short business trip to Australia, you will need to apply for either a visa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority).
The Australian ETA is equivalent to a visa, but there is no stamp or label in your passport. Once the visa is granted there is no need to visit an Australian diplomatic office to receive a stamp or label. An Australian ETA visa is attached to the passport details you provide.
Apply for a Australia ETA Holiday Visa now!
ETA visas are:
- electronic; no stamp is ever required or given
- valid for up to 3 months once you arrive in Australia
- are multiple entry
- required by every member of the family/group travelling to Australia
- come in two forms; tourist and business
- business ETA's are for those attending business meetings and conference
ETA visas are not
- work visas - work of any kind is not permitted
- available to everyone; please check you are on the eligible countries tab
- settlement visas; they are valid for 3 months only at a time
Applications for an Australian ETA visa can only be made from outside Australia, and by passport holders from the following countries.
A-H I-N O-Z Andorra Iceland Portugal Austria Ireland San Marino Belgium Italy Singapore Brunei Japan South Korea Canada Liechtenstein Spain Denamark Luxembourg Sweden Finland Malaysia Switzerland France Malta United Kingdom Germany Monaco USA Greece Netherlands Vatican City Hong Kong SAR Norway
An Australian ETA visa allows the holder to stay in Australia for up to three (3) months at a time for a total time period of 12 months. One visa must be issued per traveller.
Terms & Conditions apply. The ETA cost is €20 in conjunction with a flight booking. If you don't have a flight booking with USIT then the ETA fee is €40.