- 14 days
Travel to Darwin in the North, Alice Springs in the centre and Adelaide and the Eyre Peninsula in the South. Along the way immerse yourself in local culture and highlights such as Litchfield National Park, Camping in the Outback, Uluru Base Walk & Sunset Drinks, Sandboarding at Lake Newland to name a few.
- Return International Flights
- All Domestic Flights between Darwin, Alice Springs and Adelaide
- All Taxes
- 6 Nights in Northern Territory Camping
- 5 Nights in South Australia Camping
- All Main Meals throughout the itinerary
- Transport between activities
- Mary River Cruise
- Pudakul Cultural Experience
- Twin Falls & Edith Falls
- Buley Rockholes
- Litchfield National Park
- Wangi Falls
- Uluru Base Walk & Sunset Drinks
- Valley of the Kings Walk
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Alligator Gorge National Park
- Warren Gorge & Venus Bay
- Taila Caves
- Lake Newland (Sandboarding
- Glen Forest Wildlife Park
- Australia Holiday Visa
Please note that **this is camping based trip so you must have your own sleeping bag** is not included in the package.
|Valid From||Valid To||Price (from)||Description|
|Prices exclude peak dates.|
Don’t leaf anything to chance
COMMISSION FREE* Dollars on a PostFX™ Australian Dollar Card at the Post Office
Choose a PostFX™ MasterCard® Currency Card – We just pop you chosen amount onto your Card, so it’s safer than carrying cash when you travel.
- If you lose it, we’ll replace it for you or get emergency cash to you
- Because it’s not a credit card, you choose how much to load, helping you budget for your trip
- Use it at retail outlets or ATM’s where you see the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark
- You can top up online Commission Free* at PostFX.ie
How it works!
What is a PostFX™ Currency Card?
The PostFX™ card is a chip & pin prepaid MasterCard® which can be used at any merchant and ATM worldwide displaying the MasterCard acceptance mark.
What do I need to get a PostFX™ Currency Card?
Two forms of ID are required to open a PostFX™ Card:
What fees apply?
Use in shops, restaurants , EPOS is free. Fees apply to ATM withdrawals only CAD $3.25.
What is the maximum amount I can load?
The maximum load amount is $10,000 Australian Dollars and a maximum annual balance of $36,000 Australian Dollars.
Can I top up online?
Yes, you can top up your card online at postfx.ie.
*Terms and conditions apply see anpost.ie/fx for details.
PostFX™ Prepaid MasterCard® Currency Card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc. R. Raphael & Sons plc, trading as Raphaels Bank, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll get back to you shortly.