Galápagos — East, Central, & West Islands aboard the Eden
From €2639Book Now
Max 16, avg 12
Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
Hotels (2 nights), aboard the Eden in twin-share (bunks), twin-share (lower berths), or double cabins (7 nights).
9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Eden (7 nights)
- All meals aboard the Eden
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Isla lobos visit
- Santa Fé and South Plazas excursions
- Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation (Santa Cruz)
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild (Santa Cruz Island)
- Chance to see flightless cormorants and penguins (Isabela Island)
- Visit to the largest marine iguana colony in the Galápagos (Fernandina Island)
- Snorkelling at Puerto Egas and North Seymour
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.