Gain experience & life skills while living in one of Thailand’s most famous cities - Chiang Mai.
Our Volunteer Thailand Programme takes our participants to communities that are located in the Northern city of Chiang Mai, whose name literally means “new city”. Chiang Mai is one of the few places in Thailand where it is possible to experience both historical and modern Thai culture coexisting side by side: the city features centuries-old pagodas and temples next to modern convenience stores and boutique hotels. Projects can include child care, sports development, care for the elderly and teaching.
While on your placement in Chiang Mai your accommodation & meals will be provided. You will also be picked up from the airport and have the support of a dedicated coordinator for training on your placement. On your days off you can explore & discover Thailand's beautiful culture & sights!
- Return Flights into Chiang Mai & Out of Bangkok
- All Taxes
- 3 Weeks Volunteering Placement in Chiang Mai
- Airport Pick Up in Chiang Mai
- 3 Weeks accommodation in Shared Volunteer Complex (up to 4 volunteers per room) in Chiang Mai
- 3 Meals a Day – Mid Week and Breakfast on weekends included during placement in Chiang Mai
- Dedicated programme coordinator on the ground during placement
- Work & Travel Insurance
- Garda Vetting