- How long will it take after I have created my profile to get an Invitation to apply?
The Canadian Government (IEC) will offer places and this process can take up to 3-4 months.
- How long will the whole process take?
Once fee has been paid the process should take between 6 -8 weeks
- When can I book my Flights?
USIT will reserve your flights and will collect a non-refundable deposit of 100e. Your will have to pay in full according to the ticketing deadlines on your receipt.
- What happens after I miss the 28 / 30 day cut off for gathering all the information required?
You would need to start the whole process again and you may not be offered a place due to limited availability.
- What happens after my visa is due to expire and I want to make amendments to my status?
Once your visa is issued no amendments can be made - this is a Canadian Government rule.
- Does the Canadian government contact you all the time and then you contact me afterwards? If so, if I decide to go for permanent residency or temp visa while waiting for residency who do I contact?
No – this visa is not to be used a stepping stone to other visas however once you are in Canada we will put you in touch with an approved Canadian Immigration Consultant.
- If I cannot get a police cert from another country in time, what is the procedure?
Unfortunately you will lose your place and you will need to start all over again.
- I want to go in June, is that possible?
We can’t guarantee or control when the Canadian government will issue your visa unfortunately. The expected time line will between 3-4 months.
Once you have booked onto the Programme the Canada online Team will make your appointment to go through the processing of your application.