2 Year Canada Insurance
- Worldwide Gold Travel Insurance Cover
- Policy meets all IEC requirements
- Allows up to 5 Trips Home
- Coverage for luggage, money & documents
- Canadian SIM Card
- Winter sports cover included
- Exam failure cover included (T&Cs apply)
- Delayed & Missed departures covered
- 24 hour emergency assistance for policy
- Luggage tag
- Flight deposit of €10
Important to Know
It is mandatory to hold travel insurance for the duration of your intended stay in Canada.
You will need to show the policy certificate showing the details of your policy to the customs official upon entry.
You could be refused entry from Canada if you have a policy which covers you for less than 2 years. You may be only given a visa to permit you entry up to your policy deadline date.
Open to Irish & UK passport holders and residents. Other passport holders can obtain the insurance if a permanent resident of either country.
T&Cs apply to the policy and all claims are reviewed on a case by case basis. The full policy document is available for review and you will receive a copy once the insurance.
The 5 permitted trips home to Ireland or United Kingdom can be no more than 28 days in total duration. If you spend more than 28 days, your policy will become null and void and you must purchase a new policy to enter Canada for remainder of your visa time.
We are an official licensed agent for the IEC visa.
License number: RCIC R509339