2 year Canada Work & Travel Insurance

Don’t forget you need to have work and travel insurance for the duration of your stay in Canada!

2 Year Canada Insurance


2 Year Canada Insurance

  • Flight Deposit of €10
  • 24 months Worldwide Gold Travel Insurance Cover
  • Policy meets all IEC requirements
  • Policy allows up to 5 Trips Home without being void
  • Coverage for luggage, money & documents
  • Canadian SIM Card
  • Winter sports cover included
  • Exam failure cover included
  • Delayed & Missed departures covered
  • 24 hour emergency assistance for policy
  • Open to Irish & U.K passport holders and residents
  • Luggage Tag
Book Now
from €395 Book Now Enquire now

Making the move to Canada?

Don’t forget you need to have work and travel insurance for the duration of your stay in Canada! You must provide proof of this insurance to the Canadian Immigration Officer when you enter Canada.

You may be refused entry if you don't have adequate insurance. If your insurance policy is valid for less than two years, you may be issued a work permit that expires at the same time as your insurance. Our insurance is open to Irish and U.K passport holders.

Policy Details

Cancellation or Curtailment Up to €2,500
Emergency Medical Expenses
and other Expenses Up to €10,000,000
Dental Expenses €400
Hospital Benefit €300 (€25 per day)
Personal luggage, Cash and Passport Up to €1,200
Single Article Limit €200
Valuables Limit in Total €200
Unreceipted Items Limit €500
Unreceipted Single Item Limit €100
Delayed Baggage Up to €120
Replacement of Passport Up to €250
Emergency Passport Travel Up to €250
Cash €200
Travel Documents / Tickets €400
Credit Card Fraud €500
Delayed Departure €20 each 12hrs to €200
Holiday Abandonment Up to €2,000
Missed Departure Up to €500
Personal Accident
Loss of Limbs or Sight €40,000
Permanent Total Disablement €45,000
Death Benefit €10,000
Public Liability Up to €2,000,000
Legal Expenses Up to €10,000
Student Loans Up to €3,000
Government Travel Advice Up to €1,000
Credit Card Fraud Up to €500
Loss of Earnings Up to €650
Summer Exam Failure Up to €750
Winter Sports
Ski Equipment Owned Up to €600
Hired Up to €400
Single Article Limit Up to €300
Unreceipted Items Limit Up to €500
Unreceipted Single Item Limit €100
Hire of Ski Equipment €500 (€50 per day)
Ski Pack / Inability to ski €500 (€50 per day)
Piste Closure €500 (€50 per day)
Avalanche Closure Up to €500
Post FX Card Post FX Card