The arrivals programme includes:
- Airport Greeting and Pick Up upon arrival to Taiwan.
- Accommodation for 5 nights (7 nights option also available!)
- Orientation in Taiwan of General living needs and cultural guidelines for Taiwan
- 8 Hours of Chinese Mandarin Language lessons, to be completed in Taiwan
- 24/7 Emergency English/Chinese helpline throughout the participants stay in Taiwan
The arrivals programme does not include the cost of the Working Holiday Visa and this must be paid to the Taiwan Embassy directly by the participant. USIT will endeavour to offer as much support as possible with the application for the visa.
To apply for the visa the participant needs to go online here.
For more information email our Work & Travel Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 602 1742!