About Volunteer Nepal
By lending your time and effort you would help in improving the quality of life of the local communities.
Volunteers will live and work in either Goa, Rajasthan or Sikkim. Explore the mystery and beauty of India while lending your own skills and interest to contribute to the development of communities.
With several projects to choose from, every project you participate in will make a big difference to those in need of help, support and education. Join us in the projects to inspire the less privileged and help the community to build on their own.
Any passport holder can apply
Need to be aged at least 18 at time of application
You must be in good physical health, as you will be expected to participate in physical activities
- Monastery Teaching
- Canine Rehabilitation
- Construction & Renovation
- Environmental Awareness programme
- Kindergarten teaching
- Organic Farming
- Special Education
- Women Empowerment
- Experienced, bilingual in-country coordinators
- Meals during weekdays and two meals during the weekend
- Airport pick up
- Orientation meeting
- Ongoing 24/7 support from local staff
- Certificate at completion of programme