About Volunteer Sri Lanka
Volunteer in seven different locations such as Ambalangoda, Dambana and Dambulla.
Be part of the community involved in the conservation of marine life and its habitat. Share your knowledge in English with the locals and and contribute to the development of the rural community.
Volunteering is the best way to learn and immerse yourself in the unique culture and traditions of Sri Lanka.
Any passport holder can apply.
Need to be at least 18 at time of application.
You must be in good physical health, as you will be expected to participate in physical activities.
- Rural Community Development
- Wildlife Rescue Project
- Renovation project
- Teaching Project
- Community Project
- Education and Teaching Project
- Medical Project
- Restoration and Renovation Project
- Teaching Monks
- Turtle Conservation
- Tribal Village Teaching
Volunteer Sri Lanka
- Experienced, bilingual in-country coordinators
- Meals during weekdays and two meals during the weekend
- Airport pick up
- Orientation meeting
- Ongoing 24/7 support from local staff
- Certificate at completion of programme