About Volunteer Vietnam
With a beautiful coastline and wild jungles ready to be explored, coupled with the vibrant and bustling cities of Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam has it all for the traveller looking to excite their senses!
However, outside of the tourist areas there are communities locked in a daily battle with poverty. It’s in these communities that our Volunteers will nd themselves. Volunteers will be working with children along with elderly people and our volunteer projects aim to improve the lives of all those living within these communities.
All of our volunteer projects are based in Vietnam’s largest city; Ho Chi Minh City.
Eligibility & Projects
Any passport holder can apply.
Need to be at least 18 at time of application.
You must be in good physical health, as you will be expected to participate in physical activities.
- Campus Life (Teaching)
- Food Shop
- Working with People with Disabilities
- Phan Thiet English Teaching
- Phan Thiet Kindergarten
- Experienced, bilingual in-country coordinators
- Meals during weekdays and two meals during the weekend
- Airport pick up
- Orientation meeting
- Ongoing 24/7 support from local staff
- Certificate at completion of programme