Interested in joining the USIT team?
Have you previous experience and an interest in working in a retail/sales environment?
Are you interested in a career in the travel business?
Are you eager to learn new skills?
Have you a keen interest in travelling plus any personal travel experience?
Have you a good standard of education, to Leaving Cert. level at least?
Are you open, friendly, energetic and enjoy meeting people?
Travel Consultant required for our Head Office in Dublin - Competitive salary, fast-paced career plus the best incentives in the business!
USIT is an exciting destination for those in search of a rewarding, varied and exciting career in an established market leading agency. Travel the world from your desk as you send clients to the four corners of the world and enjoy the best incentives in the business to experience it all yourself!
We are very interested in strong sellers who have travelled extensively. So, if is this your first foray into the Travel Industry but you have the passports stamps & sales ability under your belt then USIT is looking for you.
- Selling travel services to target market.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Implementing applicable administration procedures.
- Cash management
- Involvement in promotional events
- Presenting/Public Speaking
- Developing complex itineraries & push out to the market
- Liaise with Marketing & Product departments on promotions
Key criteria for the role
- At least 6 months GDS experience (eg. Amadeus or Galileo) is a requirement for any applications
- At least one-year experience in Sales Role
- 3rd Level Qualification in a relevant field; Tourism, Marketing, Business, Communications.
- Proven track record of sales ability and target driven attitude.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- Energetic and a Team Player
- High regards for customer service excellence.
- Must be well travelled
Additional but not essential
- Experience of working & travelling in Canada, Australia and/or USA
- Competitive Salary
- Rewarding Bonus Structure
- Educational Travel Allowance
To apply, email Elaine.Rooney@usit.ie with a copy of your CV & Cover Letter if interested.