This role will suit a recent Tourism/Business/Communications graduate or person with some experience in the Travel Industry already who wishes to expand their knowledge and experience of the business.
The successful candidate will be involved in key areas of the business, assisting each department to develop and succeed in their goals. The right person for this role will be hungry for success and does not take no for an answer too easily.
This is an exciting role where you will receive on-the-job training in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to carve out their own path based on their personal potential and career goals, with serious room for growth and professional development within the Trade industry.
- Maintaining existing partner & supplier relations as well as building new ones.
- Responsible for all sales of the portfolio of products & programmes assigned to you.
- Sourcing and developing new target markets for various departments.
- Focused on improving potential margin at all times.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and training sessions.
- Identify public event opportunities and see through from launch to finish
- Weekly reporting as required.
The following criteria are key to the role:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business, Communications, Tourism or another related field
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- Professional and Clean personal image
- Energetic and Team Player
- In depth knowledge of international travel
- Driven with high energy levels and a lateral thinker
- Multi-tasking, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and sense of priority
- Flexible attitude and approach to work
Understanding of how Amadeus or another GDS works would be desirable but not essential.
DOE with a range of €23-26K for recent graduates
Temporary 1 Year initially with scope to develop into a permanent role