The purpose of the position:
To increase awareness of the USA Camp Counsellor Programme amongst students, lecturers and relevant points of contact on campus.
- Distribution of Camp USA programme materials on and off campus
- Identify key events in your college for USIT to attend and/or sponsor
- Assist with facilitating USIT to present on campus to students interested in the programme.
- Promote the Camp Counsellor Programme through your own social media accounts & other networks.
- To host a table at your college 2 times per month for 1 hour.
- To assist promoting the programme by attending a webinar with the Development Exec.
- To generate other ideas for recruiting counsellors for the Camp USA programme.
- To provide bi-weekly summary report to head office.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A keen interest in travel and/marketing and has worked at a summer camp in the USA.
- An approachable, outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ample time to dedicate to fulfilling the tasks above
- Keen eye for detail
Payment is made in the form of travel vouchers redeemable in any of our offices nation-wide for any USIT product. Full product training will be provided.
To apply for this position:
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org