Usit School Tours is Ireland’s leading school tour operator with almost 35 year’s experience. We are committed to offering exceptional education travel experiences for primary & secondary schools, college groups and adult groups across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
To be the best and largest schools group tour provider in Ireland by employing and retaining the most talented employees in the industry. To retain our customers based on the value, service and product choice we offer and by continuing to grow our customer base focusing on word of mouth recommendations.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our specialised Sales Team based in Dublin city centre. This role will be responsible primarily for sales and administration of school & leisure groups travelling to European destinations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Sales and administration of School & Leisure Group Tours
- Sourcing and increasing Group Sales with the aim of building on our current client base
- Optimising the best value for our customers on travel services, flights, hotels, coaching, etc
- Developing and maintaining an excellent rapport with preferred suppliers
- Negotiating rates and services with suppliers
- Producing weekly management reports on sales and clients
- Updating internal systems and ensuring data is handled in a confidential manner
- The ideal candidates will have previous sales experience ideally in the travel industry
- Personal travel experience and geographical knowledge of European destinations
- Highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual who is comfortable dealing with customers at all levels
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Customer Focus and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Willing to travel to overseas destinations on Inspection Tours with Clients
If you believe you have the necessary skills required and are interested in a career with USIT, we welcome your application! Forward your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include both a cover letter and your CV.