Positions available in UCD, CIT, DKIT for the academic year of 2017/2018.
Calling all enthusiastic and energetic students!
The purpose of the position:
Act as the USIT point of contact on campus whilst increasing the profile and awareness of USIT products, J1 USA, Graduate & Internship Programmes, Camp USA, Work and Travel programmes to Canada, Hong Kong, and other services to students and staff.
- Increase awareness of USIT products and services during the college year, through ongoing promotions via postering and leaflet distribution on and off campus
- Assistance at road shows and promotions on campus: J1, Work Australia, New Zealand, Canada
- Identify key events in your college for USIT to attend and/or sponsor
- Represent USIT on campus at such events
- Build relationships with Student Unions, career guidance counsellors, language and other college departments
- enerate ideas for promoting USIT products and services on your campus.
- Ensure regular feedback to the Marketing Dept, through the completion of bi- monthly reports
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A keen interest in travel and/marketing
- Participated on a USIT work and travel programme e.g. J1/ Work in Canada/Volunteer/ Summer in Europe
- Previous promotional experience
- An approachable, outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic outlook
- Willingness to assist in various promotions throughout the academic year
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ample time to dedicate to fulfilling the tasks above
- Keen eye for detail
Payment is made in the form of travel vouchers redeemable in any of our offices nation-wide for any USIT product. Full product training will be provided.
To apply for this position:
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email: email@example.com