Interested in joining the USIT team?
Have you previous experience and an interest in working in a retail/sales environment?
Are you interested in a career in the travel business?
Are you eager to learn new skills?
Have you a keen interest in travelling plus any personal travel experience?
Have you a good standard of education, to Leaving Cert. level at least?
Are you open, friendly, energetic and enjoy meeting people?
- Full time, Permanent
- Dublin or London or remote working (face to face meetings in either Dublin or London HQ every 1-2 weeks)
USIT.ie and its sister company in the UK BUNAC.org were both established 60 years ago by university students for students to help young people discover the world and themselves by working abroad.
After recent investment to reinvigorate BUNAC & USIT’s brand, values and strategy, we are looking for a talented Brand Executive to create and maintain brand promotions and marketing campaigns for BUNAC & USIT across multiple social media networks.
- Develop and own the organic and paid Social Media strategy across all social media platforms.
- Deliver creative and engaging social media campaigns that are aligned to the global marketing and brand strategy.
- Engage with and grow our communities, and form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Create captivating multimedia content from a range of different sources
- Set up paid social activity to amplify your social media campaigns
- Manage the budgeting, reporting and analytics for all paid social activity
- Liaise with the marketing, sales and product teams to ensure your social media strategy is aligned to the wider business growth goals.
We’re keen to hear from people with the following skills and traits:
- Proven experience creating engaging social media campaigns for youth brands, managing creative and technical implementation of marketing campaigns across multiple social media networks
- Excellent storyteller. You need to be able to write copy that captivates and build trust with our audiences in every post.
- Creative design flair, use images and video to showcase our products and inspire our communities
- Confident public speaker, as the voice of our brands across all social media platforms it’s important you feel comfortable in front of a camera!
- Strong analytical skills. You’ll need to collect and manipulate data to build insights that inform budget and future campaign decisions.
- Curiosity and adaptability. Social media moves fast, and we need someone who is constantly researching new trends and can swiftly incorporate into our marketing campaigns.
- Business acumen. Engagement is great but you’ll need to understand how social media fits into the business strategy to help achieve our ambitious sales growth targets.
- Commitment to the mission. We want to work and travel accessible for all young people globally and we’re committed to our values of transparency, getting stuff done, caring with passion and doing it right.
- A degree in Digital Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, or a related field is desirable but not essential with the right experience.
Salary: DOE but circa €25K-€35K
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a with a CV and covering letter. If you have questions or would like an informal conversation about the role please outline this in your email.