The role is a new role and will suit a proven HR generalist who can be hands-on and do administration as well as add-value in aligning HR strategy to the business goals. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop, design and implement policy and process and ultimately a HR framework for the organisation.
- Administer and manage HR system and records within
- Define, develop, update and implement HR policies and practices
- Support the organisation in the recruitment and selection process
- Support managers in performance management
- Develop and induction and on-boarding programme
- Work with Finance team to support monthly payroll process
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and HR best practice
- Administer as required any company benefits schemes
- Ensure appropriate documentation
Skills / Experience
- Prefer CIPD qualified
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation and practical application.
- Customer service mentality and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with discretion and diplomacy
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of team.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Desire to build role to a value-add role in the organisation.
Salary depending on experience.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February 2019