What an unbelievable opportunity this is…and you don’t even need to perfect your ‘bend and snap’.
Our Grad Visa Team continually scout the US internship market making calls, sending emails and hunting down the very best employers who are looking for some serious graduate talent (that’s you).
For any aspiring legal eagles, either soon to graduate or that already have, we’ve found a peach of a paid role in Manhattan…
Located in the very epicentre of Manhattan, a stone’s throw away from the Wall.St Bull – James McCarney Law is looking for a Legal Graduate to fill a hands on Internship role right now.
Firstly, yes this is a fully paid position and no, it won’t involve daily coffee runs and paper shredding. Aspects of the role include:
- Attending regular court appearances with clients
- Assisting in deposition collections
- Mediation between clients and third parties in disputes in both civil and criminal proceedings
- Direct involvement and support on a case-by-case basis
- Extremely hands on role
- Looking for a recent Law graduate looking for unparalleled experience in New York litigation
James’ practice, set up as it’s own entity in 2007 has represented Fortune 500 companies and held proceedings as high up as the US Supreme Court and it 10 short years has become “a cornerstone” of New York litigation.
For more information please email Melanie.Young@usit.ie or give us a call on (01) 602 1747.