You’re on the home straight now. The finish line is in sight and while it can be quite a stressful time, be calm in knowing that all your hard work this year is going to pay off. Once you’ve smashed your final exams, plentiful opportunities will arise to launch your career into a world of success and adventure.
There aren’t many better than the One-Year US Graduate Visa, especially with demand for Irish marketing grads in the likes San Diego as strong as ever. You could literally be the next Ron Burgundy of marketing! Want to find out more, just keep reading…
Duration: (3-6 months)
Founded in 1966, National Pen is a world class provider of personalised marketing solutions that help businesses promote themselves and increase customer loyalty. They provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals in every industry at low factory direct pricing.
They are currently seeking a Post-Graduate Intern to join their Marketing team in San Diego, CA to help develop his/her skills in in-depth competitor analysis, statistical analysis, and future forecasting.
This person will report to their CEO and provide in-depth findings and updates to their stakeholders.
- Analyse competitor products for further insight and competitive edge
- Perform research and gather data to determine market trends
- Provide innovation strategy recommendations
- Develop competitive intelligence
- Forecast future opportunities based on findings
- Apply support for product and service launches
- Deliver presentations on findings to key internal stakeholders
- Master’s/MBA degree in International Business, International Marketing, Marketing, or other related field
- Desire to understand and analyze data and derive powerful insights from data
- Ability to provide problem resolution at a strategic and functional level
- Ability to interact across multiple teams including Marketing, IT, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills (PowerPoint)
Sound like something you’d be interested in?
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org