Canada Summer 2019 – What You Need To Know
What’s it all about?
Want to spend the next 2 summers in Canada?! Well, secure your visa for two summers along with your flights and insurance for this summer! Now don’t worry about having the money upfront because you can pay through our unique payment plan. The visa process is complex and lengthy so join the USIT Canada summer programme today. Luckily for you, we are a registered licensed Canada agent and it will take a lot of hassle out of your paperwork with our expert team.
* Myth Buster Alert*
This IS NOT a J1 to Canada. In fact, there is no J1 to Canada programme and this is your only option to get over there this summer!
So, What’s included?
With this programme your package will include the following;
- Return Flights*
- A 2 Year IEC Visa
- A Biometrics Appointment
- Travel Insurance
Now, I bet you’re asking, “how much will this all cost me?”. Our regular price comes in at €1,699.
Luckily for you, we have a SALE OFFER on right now, and you can get all the above for just €1,499!!
*Return flights based on travel to Toronto departing between May 1st to June 20th 2019. Participants wishing to travel to an alternative destination or outside of this departure date range may need to pay a further flight supplement.
Now, Are You Eligible?
- Are you aged between 18 and 35?
- Do you have no criminal convictions?
- Do you hold an Irish passport or maybe you hold a passport from another eligible country for IEC visa? These countries include;
- The United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Sweden, Taiwan
Please not this promotional price is only available to students (not a student? check here)
- Pay a €99 deposit
- Submit your visa documentation by January 31st
- Pay a further €500 by January 31st
- Visa will go into process
- Confirm your flights by February 28th
- Secure your biometrics appointment & guide
- Pay your balance by March 20th
- Confirm Insurance & Visa
- Book or Enquire now
- Pack your bags!
The IEC visa is a youth mobility programme that allows eligible participants aged 18-35 to legally work & travel in Canada for up to 2 years. In order to get this visa granted for 2 years at your point of entry to Canada you need to hold travel insurance for the duration of the visa.
“I got my visa approved through USIT, with the help of their Canada experts, and within a month I had my POE letter, flights and insurance sorted once I paid it all off. I can honestly say it was such as easy process and I loved my summer in Canada.” – Donnacha McCormack
Want to contact us? No problem.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 01 602 1906
Or pop into our offices – 19-21 Aston Quay, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, D02 VX22