How to apply
You will be taken care of from the beginning to the end of your program
Information on how to apply
By following these quick and simple steps, you will be well on your way to getting to Canada for your dream internship.
1. Sign up and pay your depositSign up on our website and pay your deposit. Our Canada internship specialists will then give you a call to explain the placement process, at which point we will request documents from you including your resume and a cover letter.
2. Welcome CallOur Vancouver team will then arrange for you to have a Skype chat to talk through your personal goals for your internship, university requirements (if necessary) and your desired internship start date and duration. Once the team confirms that they are able to find you a suitable placement, your next payment will be due
3. Finding your placementOnce we have your details and requirements we will start contacting our network of employers to find you an internship which matches your needs. When we have found a possible match we will set up a Skype or phone interview between you and the employer.
4. Placement AgreementOnce we have found you the perfect placement, we will draft an internship contract for you and your employer to sign. The agreement secures your internship and gives us the go-ahead to set you up for arriving in Canada.
Once your internship has been secured, we will talk through your accommodation options and give you more information on everything you need to prepare for Canada.
5. Planning your tripOur experienced team members are standing by to help you plan the rest of your trip. This includes help with all necessary preparation including visa, insurance, accommodation and flights.
Congratulations! You are about to embark on an incredible journey.
6. Arriving in CanadaWe know it can be overwhelming arriving in a foreign country, so we want to take the stress and nerves out of your arrival...
For starters, if you are staying with a host family, we’ll pick you up from the airport and take you to your intern accommodation. If you are staying in a hostel we will provide extensive details on how to get there.
You’ll be invited to one of our orientation sessions in our Vancouver office, where you’ll be welcomed to your new environment and provided tips and recommendations about what to do, where to go and what you need to know.
Once you begin your internship, our Vancouver team will be there for your continued feedback and provide you with ongoing support.